Welcome to the Socias blog! For our first post we thought we would help you welcome the fall weather. The cooler weather will be here before you know it! Here are a few tips to keep your hair in line for the season.
The cooler weather may drain some moisture from your hair.
- The Pureology Hydrate Hydra Whip is a great way to moisturize and deeply replenish parched hair without weighing hair down. It also detangles, conditions and adds intense shine.
Static can also be a major issue in the cooler weather.
- A light hairspray can help keep static tamed. Kenra Design Spray 9 or Kenra Working Spray 14 would be a good fit for any hair type.
- A quick at home solution if you are in a bind, would be a laundry dryer sheet by rubbing the sheet from about mid-shaft to the ends.
Going a little darker this Fall....
- Add a little depth to your summer highlights with a few low-lights of a darker color, even if its only one shade darker.
- If you have an Ombre, going a little more natural with the colors will bring your hair gracefully into the fall season.